Attention Nonprofit Charities Free Mobile Website Implementation
more info - http://jquerymobile.codeplex.com/discussions/394866About jQuery Mobile
A Touch-Optimized C# Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets
A unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design.
Seriously cross-platform with HTML5
jQuery mobile framework takes the "write less, do more" mantra to the next level: Instead of writing unique apps for each mobile device or OS, the jQuery mobile framework allows you to design a single highly-branded web site or application that will work on all popular smartphone, tablet, and desktop platforms.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS5tV5g26aI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Device support - http://jquerymobile.com/gbs
Demos & documentation - http://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.0.1
ThemeRoller for Mobile - http://jquerymobile.com/themerollerSponsors
Very special thanks to Telerik. I am very pleased to announce Telerik has now sponsored jQuery Mobile project and provided a complimentary license of Telerik Ultimate Collection Complimentary Developer License with Subscription and Priority Support.
Telerik RadControls will speed up development lifecycle delivering quality, powerful, customizable rich controls for the jQuery Mobile ASP.NET project.
jQuery Mobile is currently using the following Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
“To Learn more about Telerik - visit http://www.telerik.com/whatsnew
Microsoft has endorsed http://vessea.com/
with the BizSpark program since 7/14/2011.
I Want to extend a very special thanks to the Microsoft BizSpark program for providing the development tools and Windows/SQL Azure hosting necessary for this project.
For more information about the Microsoft BizSpark program please visit http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/
This sample ASP.NET web application is a mini mobile content management system allowing users to dynamic design and store HTML webpages in a Microsoft SQL 2008R2/2012 database.
Demo application is located at http://vessea.com/ Features
• Dynamic Ajax driven content webpages
• Facebook integration using oAuth
• Custom ASP.NET membership using Entity Framework
• SEO optimized webpages using friendly URLS, tags and titles
• Modified elmah framework to use the Entity FrameworkFuture Roadmap
• PayPal integration
• User management GUI
• Role management GUIProject References
• jQuery Mobile Framework - http://jquerymobile.com
• elmah (Error Logging Modules and Handlers for ASP.NET) - http://code.google.com/p/elmah
• Json.Net (JSON framework for .NET ) - http://json.codeplex.com
• Facebook developer API - http://developers.facebook.comMobile Screen PrintsRequirements
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
• .Net 4.0 Framework - http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17718
• SQL 2008R2/2012 - http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/en/us/editions.aspx
• Microsoft IIS 7 webserver or compatible hostingSample Sites
Get inspired: Built with jQuery Mobile
There are hundreds of popular web sites and apps built with jQuery Mobile. Here's a small sampling of sites collected on jQM Gallery - be sure to check that site often to see what's new and notable.
A simple gallery of jQuery mobile websites and native apps for ideas and inspiration. - http://www.jqmgallery.comhttp://m.opentable.comhttp://m.box.comhttp://goba.mobihttp://m.ikea.com/se/svhttp://www.slideshare.net/mobilehttp://m.sea-doo.comEntities Model
Author/Architect: Matthew David Elgert
Program Director: Bobby Padua
Developers: 120+ as of Oct 2012
Sponsors/Supporters: Microsoft, Telerik, AppHarbor